We’re now fully into springtime and the weather is beautiful! As many of us turn our minds toward outdoor getaways, Lazy Days is the perfect spot for your spring camping trip!
Top Reasons to Camp at Lazy Days!
There are many great reasons we think you’ll enjoy camping at Lazy Days, but here are some of the most important ones…
1. Lazy Days is Close to Northwest Arkansas
Lazy Days is located just 14 minutes from Bentonville, Arkansas, making us the perfect place for a weekend camping trip to Elk River, or an excellent day trip! Our campground is just a quarter of a mile from I-49, so getting here conveniently is never a problem!
2. Lazy Days is Right Next to Pineville, MO
Adding to our ease of accessibility, Lazy Days is located just a few feet from Pineville, Missouri city limits. So, enjoying the nightlife in town, or going to the grocery store, is an easy trip from Lazy Days!
3. Lazy Days Has Two Swim Beaches for Campers!
Lazy Days has two swim beaches for our campers! These areas are the perfect way to access Elk River and enjoy the day in the water!
More About Camping at Lazy Days
Lazy Days has plenty of camping space down by the river! Here are some things you should know before reserving a campsite here:
- Each campsite has access to a fire ring.
- There are picnic tables, public bathrooms, and showers available.
- There is a minimum group size of four per campsite
- You must reserve a float trip to camp at Lazy Days